CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF ABNORMAL ARTS • GREG PIPER ON 4/20

 




Greg Piper has toured the world extensively since 1988 performing before millions with his various BEATLEMANIA and JOHN LENNON TRIBUTE SHOWS.  But, his life long dream has always been to succeed with his own music... ROCK N ROLL REHAB is that DREAM COME TRUE!
 ---------
COMMENTS FROM KLOS HIT SHOW IN LOS ANGELES:  HEIDI + FRANK
 Eric: Greg - It was awesome, Man!

Frank - "It sounds like you love what you do!  It started with 'So Stoned I Can't Feel My Eyes!'  I'm With You, Man, I'm with you!  And then. 'The Floor's Never Looked This Close'.  I like the premise of the song.  I have been there before.  You probably shouldn't have got that high. But you did.  It's fun!"

Glen (caller): "They sound like Rocky Horror Picture Show"

Paulene (caller): "We were just smoking a bowl and we started chocking to death . . . "

Jay (caller):  Oh, I loved it!
 BOOKING INFO: INFO@UNSIGNED-RECORDS.COM